- Fans Of 'Saw' Invested In 'Sadhuram 2': Director Sumanth Radhakrishnan
- If 'Subramaniapuram' Had Been Sent To Film Festivals, It Would've Done Better Than My Films: Anurag
- Actress Ranya Rao Thinks Tamil Cinema Is The Best In Our Country?
- Nayantara's Friend Turns Leading Lady!
- Angana Roy's Brush With Action & Ballet In '7 Naatkal'
- IN PICS: Hot Actress Ruhi Singh Is Enjoying Learning Tamil!
Actress Sshivada Nair, who was last seen in Zero is excited about her upcoming films. The actress, who shot to fame by delivering a power packed performance in Nedunchaalai, has three films under her belt.
Sshivada will next be seen in Vallavanukkum Vallavan. Directed by Vijay Tesingu and produced by N Ramasamy, Sathees Sundaraj and Bobby Simha, the film has Bobby playing the lead.
Also starring Pooja Devariya of Iraivi fame, veteran actor Napoleon, Anandaraj and Karunakaran, Vallavanukkum Vallavan is expected to hit the theatre soon.
Post Vallavanukkum Vallavan, Sshivada will be seen paired opposite Kalaiyarasan Harish in a yet untitled film, being directed by Rohin.
"The film is a thriller with lot of intriguing sequences which are sure to keep the audience glued to their seats. Though I can't talk much about my role in the film, it certainly has me playing something quite different from what I have essayed in 'Nedunchalai' or 'Zero'," the actress told Times of India.
She has also bagged a Malayalam movie titled IDI - Inspector Dawood Ibrahim.