- Box Office Predictions: 'Enakku Innoru Per Irukku' & 'Muthina Kathirikai'
- RUINED: Lamborghini, Hummer And A Jaguar Belonging To Famed Tamil Celebrities
- Trisha Illana Nayanthara Movie Review & Rating: A Brave Attempt Indeed
- Top Reasons To Watch Trisha Illana Nayanthara & Maya
- Why Did GV Prakash Kiss Manisha 36 Times? Actress Opens Her Mouth
- AR Rahman, Vijay And GV Prakash To Sing In Vijay 59?
Director Adhik Ravichandran and composer-actor GV Prakash Kumar, who had previously worked together in last year's Tamil blockbuster Trisha Illana Nayanthara, have reunited for another project titled Virgin Mappillai.
"Both of them have joined hands again for a quick project. It'll be another romantic comedy and it's titled 'Virgin Mappillai'. Adhik will start his project with Simbu (actor) only after he completes this film," a source close to the director told IANS.
The plan was to immediately start working on this project after Trisha Illana Nayanthara. However, since Prakash had already signed another project, he had to complete that first.
The film will be produced by Stephen under the banner Cheese Corner Pictures. Rest of the cast and crew will be decided and the same will be made public within the next few days.
Like Trisha Illana Nayanthara, Virgin Mappillai too is expected to house adult comedy, the very factor that worked wonders at the box office of Adhik's directorial debut.