- Bikini Alert: Amy Jackson Holidays In Mykonos With Hottie Kimberley Garner!
- Revealed! Complete Details About Amy Jackson's GIRLFRIEND Neelam Gill
- Is Amy Jackson A Lesbian? Her New Picture Has Fans Confused!
- Amy Jackson Takes The DNA Ancestry Test To Learn About Her Roots!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
Going by the latest photo from the sets of Rajinikanth's upcoming film 2.o, it looks like actress Amy Jackson will be seen involved in action sequences.
Earlier, the chassy actress had said that revealing about her character in the much anticipated movie would actually give away the entire plot of 2.o. Such is the prominence of Amy's role in the movie.
"It (the role) is a very challenging one and if I talk about it, I might give away the entire plot. All I would like to say is, it's something I have not done before in my acting career," the Madrasapattinam actress had said in an interview to Times of India.
But now, thanks to the image that's been doing the rounds in almost all social media platforms, it can be deduced that the 24-year-old model turned actress has bagged a meaty role, which might require her to perform in stunt sequences.
Decked in a black attire, which looks like the one often worn by mountaineers across the world, Amy looks stylish and hot.
Or is she just playing an adventure loving girl, who sets out to climb mountains? Well, only time can answer these questions. For now, the team of 2.o will be quite happy to see the fans and movie buffs playing the guessing games prior to the movie's release.
Meanwhile Amy Jackson will be seen playing a teacher in Ilayathalapathy Vijay's upcoming film Theri. The actress has been given an interesting look in the movie.
Also, Amy is yet to sign a new project. It sure will be interesting to see what kind of movie and role she chooses to pick after wrapping up Shankar's magnum opus.
Stay tuned for further updates.