- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
Dhanush had recently confirmed that Vijay Sethupathi, who was seen in Selvaraghavan's Pudhupettai (uncredited role), will do an extended cameo in Vetrimaaran's upcoming flick Vada Chennai.
Now, it is said that Andrea Jeremiah has been roped in to play Vijay's wife in the movie, that has Dhanush playing the lead.
Earlier, it was speculated that Vijay Sethupathi will play a character with negative shades in the movie. However, Vijay, who is excited about the project, denied such rumours and said that he was happy to play a cameo in a Dhanush-starrer and that his growth from Pudhupettai to Vada Chennai is extremely pleasing.
Meanwhile, director Subramaniam Siva, who had helmed Dhanush's Thiruda Thirudi and Seedan, is playing an important role in the film.
"Siva has started shooting and he is playing a don in the film. Though Daniel Balaji and Kishore are also a part of this film, Siva, too, has a substantial role to play," a source close to the project told a leading daily.
Stay tuned for more updates on Vada Chennai.