- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- Anirudh Ravichander Comments On The Kalyaana Vayasu Plagiarism Controversy
- Music Director Anirudh Ravichander Out Of Trivikram's Next, Fails To Deliver Tunes
- Anirudh Dedicates Canada Concert To Chennai Flood Victims
- WATCH: 'Kolaveri Di' Fame Anirudh Sings First Kannada Song For Jwalatham
- FINALLY! Anirudh Ravichander To Debut In Telugu Films
Young music composer Anirudh Ravichander is all set to take his musical journey beyond boundaries as he signs up with Sony Music.
From now on, Sony Music will be responsible for releasing and marketing all his independent albums. Also, they will be promoting his live shows.
"They are the best and I always knew if I were to sign with a label it would only be them. This is just the beginning. Together, we promise to give fans something new with every release. I am super excited about creating new music, just waiting to get it out there for my fans," Anirudh said.
The President of Sony Music Entertainment, India and Middle East, Shridhar Subramaniam said, "Anirudh is someone we have been closely working with and feel that the world has so far only seen the tip of his vast talent. We are going to do something extraordinary, exciting and creative with him so that he becomes a global brand. There will be a number of exciting collaborations and we see him create music in many languages and styles".
Anirudh's latest single 'Hola Amigo' from the movie Rum has turned out to become the latest crowd-pleaser. The song went on to trend on many social networking sites within hours from its release.
DJ Diplo, a Grammy Award winner took to his official Twitter page and wrote, "My Indian friend," along with the song's link. Anirudh later thanked his friend for his kind gesture.
Many Anirudh fans are even hoping for their favourite musician to go on to bag a Grammy for his latest work, 'Hola Amigo'.
Apart from Rum, the 25-year-old prodigy is currently weaving his magic on Sivakarthikeyan's much expected Remo and Mohan Raja's yet untitled project. He will also compose tunes for Ajith's Thala 57.
Photo courtesy: Anirudh's Twitter page.