- 24AM Studios' Nivin Pauly-Prabhu Radhakrishnan Movie Starts Rolling!
- 24AM Studios Enters Its Third Year!
- Rise & Rise Of Sivakarthikeyan
- Sivakarthikeyan Is The Main Reason For Remo’s Success; He Is Next To MGR, Rajini & Vijay!
- Pulimurugan's Box Office Roar, Thoppil Joppan's Good Opening And Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Sivakarthikeyan Is All Praises For Mohanlal!
Singer Arjun Kanungo is all set to make his Tamil singing debut with the film Remo, which has its songs composed by Anirudh Ravichander.
The singer, who has given hit singles such as 'Baaki baatein peene baad' and 'Fursat', will be heard crooning a love track with debutante female singer Srinidhi in the film. It is picturised on the film's lead pair Sivakarthikeyan and Keerthy Suresh.
Kanungo said in a statement: "This has been my most challenging and exciting work and almost seems like my music debut as I spent a lot of time rehearsing to sound perfect for the song.
"I am sure people will love this romantic track especially as the lyrics are beautiful. Working with Anirudh was like a dream, his energy and sense of music translates to everyone around him. I really hope to be working with him again soon."