- KURUKSHETRA NEWS: New Picture Released; Take A Good Look At Arjun Sarja As Karna In Kurukshetra!
- What Did Dasa Darshan Have To Say About Working With Arjun Sarja? Check It Out!
- Latest Updates On Muniratna's Kurukshetra Film: 15 Days Of Shooting Completed!
- Breaking News! Arjun Sarja Not Playing Arjuna In Kurukshetra; Who Else Will Play Arjuna's Role?
- At Long Last! Finally An Actor Is Roped In For The Role Of Arjuna In Kurukshetra!
- Sandalwood Celebrities Congratulate Arjun Sarja On His 150th Film
For the first time in his career, 'Action King' Arjun Sarja will be seen sporting a salt-and-pepper look in the upcoming Tamil-Kannada bilingual investigative thriller Nibunan.
"Arjun looks absolutely stunning in his salt-and-pepper look. This is the first time he is sporting such a look and I am sure audiences will love it. In the film, he plays a DSP, who is witty, skilled and solves crimes sincerely," the film's director Arun Vaidyanathan said in a statement.
Packed with high-octane action scenes, the film also stars Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, Prasanna, Shruti Hariharan, Vaibhav, Suman and Suhasini Mani Ratnam in prominent roles.
The film, which has been titled Vismaya in Kannada, has its music scored by Navin and cinematography handled by Arvind Krishna. Sathish Suriya of Irudhi Suttru fame will be editing the movie.
Having shot across several locations in Tamil Nadu and Bengaluru, the film is gearing up for release soon.