- Tamil Movies That Deserved More Success!
- 'I Chose Chakravyuha For Puneeth's Presence': Arun Vijay
- Puneeth Rajkumar's Chakravyuha To Release In 500 Screens, Worldwide!
- Arun Vijay Teams Up With Director Arivazhagan Of 'Vallinam' Fame!
- #FilmiFiesta 2015: Who Is The Best Tamil Villain Of The Year?
- B-Town Abhimanyu Singh To Debut In Sandalwood Through 'Chakravyuha'
Arun Vijay has opened up about the all important climax sequence of his upcoming movie Kuttram 23, which is being directed by Arivazhagan.
Kuttram 23, a crime thriller, will have the Yennai Arindhaal actor playing a police officer for the first time, according to a report.
Speaking to a leading daily, Arun Vijay has spoken about the film's climax portions, which is being currently captured in a huge set worth 40 Lakh rupees.
"We are shooting in Padur. The team has erected a huge set worth 40 lakhs. The set will be that of an underground parking lot. It is an intense action sequence that will be shot for over six days. It will be a day-and-night shoot, and we began the shoot yesterday," he has said.
The film has actor Vamsi playing the main antagonist.
"It is fun to work with Vamsi again. We hope to create the same magic that we did for 'Thadayara Thakka'," Arun Vijay has said.
Also Read: Ilayathalapathy Vijay To Embrace Tirunelveli Slang & New Looks For His Next!