- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
Recently, Vikram had attended the 36th India Day Parade organised by the Federation of Indian Associations in the USA, as part of India's 70th year of independence.
At the event, a person named Prakash M Swamy had claimed that the actor was being arrogant and disrespectful towards his fans. The allegations shocked movie buffs and fans as Vikram is known to be a friendly and humble person.
However, both Federation of Indian Associations and Vikram's spokesperson have rubbished the allegations, calling it a mere imagination of an individual.
"Federation of Indian Associations is grateful and extremely thankful to Chiyaan Vikram for being a part of the India Day parade.
We were shocked to see a recent vituperative social media post by Mr Prakash M Swamy, and we would like to categorically state that nothing in that post is true, but a figment of his imagination," Federation of Indian Associations had posted on its social media page.
According to a report from Deccan Chronicle, Vikram's spokesperson has denied the allegation.
"Vikram was invited by the Federation of Indian Associations to the US for the India Day Parade, and not by an individual.
The organisers, as well as the public were happy that the event went well, and they are witness to what happened. So, we request you to not give importance to unsolicited reports by any individual," he has said.