- Gautham Vasudev Menon And Suriya Likely To Team Up Soon
- Mohanlal-Suriya Movie: The Big Stars Express Their Happiness!
- Suriya Would Like To Emulate Mohanlal In Life!
- When Suriya Shared The Stage With Mammootty & Mohanlal And Gave The Megastar A Surprise!
- AMMA Mazhavil Show 2018: Suriya To Attend The Big Event!
- Suriya's Big Decision To Help The Producers Is Definitely Praise-worthy!
Director Hari, who is currently working on Suriya's S3, has received death threats from his neighbours over parking space, according to a report.
It is said that his neighbours Karthick and Karuppusamy allegedly threatened him by saying they would hurl bombs at his house.
The Saamy film-maker has lodged an official complaint against them at the Virugambakkam police station, Chennai.
According to IndiaGlitz, this is what a source close to the director had to say on the issue:
"Hari has been threatened with dire consequences by Karthick and Karuppusamy that they would throw bomb on his house. This incident has occurred at 2:00 am this morning and again at 7:00 am in the presence of Hari.
A police complaint has been filed by director Hari at R5 Virugambakkam police station against both of them. Those two persons are said to be neighbours of Hari. The police have filed a nuisance case under Section 75."
Also Read: Trisha Has Just One Regret & It Is Not Related To Her Love Life!