- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Police Team To Wrap Up The Investigation!
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Things Take An Ugly Turn
Director Majid Abu, whose film Pudhusa Naan Porandhen (PNP), which releases in cinemas this Friday (July 8), has said his film is late actor Kalabhavan Mani's last in Tamil.
Speaking to Deccan Chronicle about the actor's awe-inspiring commitment, he has said:
"Mani sir's portions were shot in Kodaikanal. While shooting for a crucial sequence where Mani sir was to come out of a water tank and fight the baddies, he was suffering from high fever. I wanted the shoot to be called off and rescheduled. For his stature, he could have easily taken a break.
However, being the dedicated actor that he was, he did not want to put the unit in trouble and completed the day's shoot. We were touched by his gesture. This was his last acting role in Tamil. It is painful that he is no more when 'PNP' is hitting the cinema halls on July 8th."