- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
Kajal Aggarwal, who works predominantly in Tamil cinema, has made it to the Femina Power List South 2016. The actress says "it feels immensely gratifying" to find a spot in the list of women achievers.
The awards felicitated ten women achievers across various fields from the Southern film industry at an event held in Bengaluru on Sunday (July 24), read a statement.
Click on the slider below to check out new pics of Kajal:
Kajal said: "I feel extremely honoured to be sharing this recognition with nine other remarkable women achievers in their respective fields... it feels immensely gratifying to have made it in their list of women achievers."
The actress is known for her roles in movies like Jilla,Thuppakki and Maari.
Other women acknowledged at Femina Power List South 2016 include Sharmila Nicollet, who represented the country in golf at the age of 13, Anjum Hasan, winner of Sahitya Akademi Award (2006) for her book of poems- "Street on the Hill", Deepika Govind, a veteran in the fashion industry, Arundathi Nag, a well known film actor and theatre personality among others.
On movies front, the 31 year old actress will be next seen in Jiiva's Kavalai Vendam and Vikram's Garuda. Both theses movies are currently being filmed and is expected to hit the theatre, sometime soon.
Besides Kavalai Vendam and Garuda, Kajal is also reportedly roped in for Ajith's 57th film, being referred to as 'AK 57'. It is said that Kajal will play Ajith's love interest in the movie. Kajal also has a couple of Telugu movies in the pipeline.
Last seen in Vishal's Paayum Puli, the chassy actress made her Tamil debut with Perarasu's Pazhani, which had Bharath in the lead.
Over the years, Kajal Aggarwal has become one of the most sought after South Indian actresses of recent times.