- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
Vikram, in one of his latest interviews, has revealed that the team of Iru Mugan had initially planned to cast another star for the role of Love - the transgender antagonist of the film.
"We initially thought of roping in another star for that role in the movie. But it is evident that once people see Love in the trailer, Akhilan's role is a little subdued," he told DTNext.
The Anniyan actor had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to star in a film, that requires him to play a dual role.
"I wanted to do a dual role for a very long time now. Not the same person with different shades like 'Anniyan' or 'I', but something entirely different," he has said.
The actor, who has bagged many awards including the prestigious National Award, has said he doesn't perform keeping awards in mind.
"I am here to perform for the audience and not awards. Of course awards recognize your performances, but the audience's applause is the best award that I can take home," he told the daily.