- WOW! Fahadh Faasil To Debut In Tamil Cinema As A Villain?
- NTR's Janatha Garage And Ram Charan's Dhruva Begins To Roll
- CONFIRMED! Ram Charan To Romance Rakul Preet Again
- Ram Charan's Thani Oruvan Remake To Clash With NTR's Janatha Garage
- INSIDE STORY! Mega Fans Upset With Ram Charan & Chiranjeevi
- Ram Charan's Thani Oruvan Remake Gets Great Team, Shruti Haasan & Aravind Swamy On Board
Actors Jeet and Prosenjit Chatterjee are reportedly teaming up for yet-untitled Bengali remake of last year's Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan.
"Yes, 'Thani Oruvan' is being remade in Bengali. Jeet and Prosenjit are joining hands for the remake, which will be officially announced soon. The project is most likely to go on the floors later this year or early next year," an industry source told IANS.
Directed by Mohan Raja, Thani Oruvan featured his brother Jayam Ravi as the lead, while actor Arvind Swami was seen as a suave and conniving antagonist.
"In the remake, Jeet will essay Ravi's part and Prosenjit will be seen playing the antagonist. The project is most likely to be bankrolled by Shree Venkatesh Films. The makers haven't finalised the director yet," the source added.
Thani Oruvan is currently being remade in Telugu as Dhruva, and it stars Ram Charan in the titular role.