- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Superstar Rajinikanth has gone to the United States for some medical tests and he will be back in Tamil Nadu ahead of the release of his much-expected flick Kabali, a family member has said.
"He has gone for (medical) test to USA. He will be back before the release of the movie (Kabali) which has been scheduled for July 15," elder brother of Rajinikanth, Sathyanarayana, told reporters in Tanjore.
Earlier, Sathyanarayana offered prayers at the Lord Shiva temple here, a UNESCO world heritage site, and said his family was indebted to the people for their love and affection for Rajinikanth.
"The film is good," he said on a brief remark on Kabali, adding his brother "Rajinikanth is doing well."
Earlier this month, some rumours about the actor's health caused concern among his fans, but his publicist had then said Rajinikanth was taking rest in the US, along with his family.