- Mersal Achieves Two Rare Feats!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala Overtakes Kabali!
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Thalaivar 161: This Rajinikanth-Pa.Ranjith Movie Will Start Rolling Soon
- STUNNING! Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Unseats The Record Of Kabali & Dangal At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Bahubali 2: The Conclusion: Will The Film Break The Great Father's Record At KBO?
Superstar Rajinikanth's Kabali has complemented its thunderous box office opening with a solid second weekend run at cinemas all over the world.
By the end of its 10 days theatrical run, the Pa Ranjith directorial has collected an impressive 9.81 Crores in Chennai alone. The second weekend collection is said to be around 2.21 Crores, which is massive even for a Rajinikanth-starrer.
In Tamil Nadu, the gangster drama has collected close to 15 Crores from its second weekend, according to a report. The film is still going strong at most cinema halls across the state.
Kabali is ruling the box office in some of the foreign countries too. In the International market, the film has reportedly grossed a whopping 20 Crore rupees from its second weekend, taking its overall box office figures to 100 Crores (overseas alone).
In Malaysia alone, the film, bankrolled by 'Kalaipuli' S Thanu, has grossed over 10 Crore rupees from its Tamil version. The Malay version is yet to release in the country.