- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Collections Day 5: Karthi's Film Continues To Rule!
- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Report: Karthi’s Film Opens On A Good Note!
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 13 Preview: Karthi Pays A Visit, Kadaikutty Singam Mania Runs Wild
- Kadaikutty Singam: Karthi Shines In This Rural Action Flick
- Kadaikutty Singam Twitter Review: Has Karthi’s Film Managed to Impress the Fans?
- Suriya & Karthi Impress Fans With Their Flamboyant Telugu
Actor Karthi, who is busy promoting his forthcoming bilingual release Thozha, will reportedly be seen as a pilot in ace film-maker Mani Ratnam's next, yet-untitled Tamil project, which will also feature Sai Pallavi of Premam fame as the female lead.
"Karthi plays an NRI, who works as a pilot in the film. He falls in love while on a trip to India," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Sai Pallavi plays a doctor in the film, which is slated to go on the floors from June this year. It is worth mentioning that Sai Pallavi studied medicine in Georgia before making her acting debut.
"Karthi is busy wrapping up 'Kashmora', and for this project he has shaved his head. He has to wait for three months for his hair to grow back before he starts working on Ratnam sir's project," the source added.
The project will have its music composed by double Oscar-winning musician AR Rahman and cinematography by Ravi Varman.