- With Junga Mania Setting In, Here's A Look At 5 Vijay Sethupathi Films We Are Dying To Watch
- Junga Trailer Review: Vijay Sethupathi Dazzles In Gangster Avatar
- Vijay Awards 2018: Nayanthara And Vijay Sethupathi Bag Top Honours
- Vijay Sethupathi Signed The Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Without Listening To The Script
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
- Vikram Vedha Remake: Shahrukh Khan Might Agree To Star But Wait There's Conditions Apply!
Actor Vijay Sethupathi and Madonna Sebastian, who were seen in this year's Tamil romantic-drama Kadhalum Kadhandu Pogum, are joining hands once again for an upcoming yet-untitled Tamil film, to be directed by cinematographer-turned-filmmaker KV Anand.
In a statement, the movie's makers AGS Entertainment confirmed that the two is reuniting for their project.
In the film, Vijay Sethupathi is tipped to be playing a corporate employee. The project, that also stars actor-filmmaker T Rajendar in a pivotal role, has already gone on the floors and will be wrapped up in the next five months.
'Hip-Hop Tamizha' Aadhi has been roped in to compose the music, while Abi Nandan will crank the camera. This is the first time Aadhi will be working along with KV Anand, who had opted for Harris Jayaraj's music for all his previous movies, except his first directorial movie Kana Kandaen which had its music composed by Vidyasagar.
Meanwhile, Vijay Sethupathi, who was last seen in Iraivi, has a host of upcoming movies including Seenu Ramasamy's Dharma Durai, Manikandan's Aandavan Kattalai and Rathina Shiva's Rekka.