- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
Karunakaran, who shared screen space with superstar Rajinikanth in Lingaa, is all set to work with another significant actor of Tamil cinema.
Yes, the Soodhu Kavvum actor will be working along with 'Chiyaan' Vikram for the first time, in the star actor's upcoming sct-fi thriller, Iru Mugan.
Speaking to a leading daily about how he missed an opportunity to work with Vikram in 10 Endrathukulla, Karunakaran has said, "I am eagerly waiting to shoot with Vikram sir as I have already missed working with him in '10 Endrathukulla' due to date issues."
Karuna, as he is fondly called, reportedly plays Vikram's friend, "I play a prominent role and will be sharing screen space with Vikram sir in most of the scenes," he has revealed.
When asked about how he was signed in for the role, he has said, "Anand told me that he liked my work in 'Kanithan'. Only after watching that film he approached me for this one. I will join Anand's team soon."
The team of Iru Mugan will head to places like Malaysia and Kashmir after wrapping up their current schedule in Chennai.