- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu Review: Mahesh Babu Comes Up With A Fascinating Movie!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Bahiranga Sabha Highlights
- Rangasthalam Surpasses Srimanthudu’s Record, Celebrities Shower Praises!
Not long ago, reports had emerged suggesting that Mahesh Babu may romance three heroines, Parineeti Chopra, Sai Pallavi and Keerthy Suresh in his upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual to be directed by AR Murugadoss.
While Keerthy's name was in the mix of things right from the beginning, involvement of names like Hindi actress Parineeti Chopra and Sai Pallavi of Premam fame had got fans and moviegoers excited.
Unfortunately, the news has been sidelined as a mere rumour by sources close to the project. According to a report from Behindwoods, the film may not even house three heroines.
It is also said that the team is yet to zero in on an actress and that well-known names are being discussed inside the camp.
Looks like cinematographer Santhosh Shivan will conduct a screen test after finalizing the leading lady of the project, post which the film will go on floors.
Murugadoss is currently working on Akira, the Hindi remake of Arulnithi's Mouna Guru, featuring Sonakshi Sinha and Konkona Sen Sharma in lead roles.
Also Read: Top Reasons To Watch Jiiva's 'Pokkiri Raja' & Vijay Antony's 'Pichaikkaran'