- NGK Second Look: Suriya's Fans To Receive A 'Gift' On This Date!
- Suriya & Karthi Impress Fans With Their Flamboyant Telugu
- Gautham Vasudev Menon And Suriya Likely To Team Up Soon
- Mohanlal-Suriya Movie: The Big Stars Express Their Happiness!
- Suriya Would Like To Emulate Mohanlal In Life!
- When Suriya Shared The Stage With Mammootty & Mohanlal And Gave The Megastar A Surprise!
The star cricket tournament, organized by 'Nadigar Sangam' (Actors' Association) is all set to entertain you starting April 17th.
While the reason for conducting this tournament is known to many, you may not be aware of the names assigned to the teams and the stars who will captain their respective side.
8 teams have been selected to be a part of the tournament and each team will have 6 players taking the field. Interestingly, the teams have been named after important districts of Tamil Nadu, according to a report.
'Chennai Singams', 'Madurai College', 'Nellai Dragons', 'Tanjai Warriors', 'Tiruchi Tigers', 'Ramnad Rhinos', 'Salem Cheetas' and 'Kovai Kings' are the teams that will be participating in the league.
While it is not sure who will captain what, it is speculated that Suriya might be the skipper of 'Chennai Singams'.
Rest of the teams will be captained by stars like Sivakarthikeyan, Vijay Sethupathi, Vishal, Karthi, Jiiva, Jayam Ravi and Arya, it is said.
Celebrities like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi and Amitabh Bachchan are expected to attent the tournament, that will take place in Chennai.