- 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum' Movie Review & Rating: When Commercialization Mars A Great Plot!
- 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum' Is Not A Remake Of 'Premium Rush': Director
- 'Pugazh' Movie Review & Rating: Run-of-the-mill Political Drama
- Rakshasudu Movie Review - It's Surya And Surya
- Valiyavan Movie Review: Commercial Cinema Gone Wrong!
- Dhanush To Romance Trisha?
Pugazh, starring Jai and Surabhi in the lead, released on Friday (March 18th) in theatres all over Tamil Nadu.
Having failed to taste success in recent times, actor Jai is desperately searching for a hit under his belt. Will Pugazh provide him with the much needed box office success?
Well, the box office prospect of the film looks bleak at the moment as the Manimaran directorial opened to average reviews from critics and fans alike.
Having said that, the movie may still go on to collect considerable amount of money from its opening weekend (first three days), given the weak challenge Pugazh is posed with by some of the other movies that released last Friday.
According to trade experts, the film may go on to amass close to 4.5 Crore rupees by the end of its first three days in Tamil Nadu alone.
In the capital city Chennai, Pugazh may gather around 40-45 Lakh rupees by the time it finishes its weekend run.