- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
- Amy Jackson Jumps On A Mystery Man's Arms & Passionately Hugs Him Tight! But, Who Is He?
- Gear Up, Folks! Superstar Rajinikanth's 2.0 Teaser Will Be Released On This Day
- Bikini Beauty! Amy Jackson's Ibiza Shoot Are Surely Her Hottest Pics Of 2017
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
"Rajinikanth called me junior Aishwarya Rai on the sets of Robot 2.0. He's so humble, has a wonderful aura around him and is an absolute gentleman," Amy told Deccan Chronicle.
Click on the slider below to view pics of Amy Jackson
Expressing enthusiasm over her role in the sci-fi thriller, the chassy actress has said her character is different and fresh with fantastic costumes.
"My role is different and totally fresh. Also, Akshay Kumar and Rajini's roles are very different. The costumes are fantastic. We went to LA for the fittings and the LA based designer who has worked for costumes of 'Iron Man', 'Men in Black' and lots of Hollywood movies has worked on my costumes.
My character has never been played before and Shankar who's making this science fiction sequel told me it's going to take a few days to get into the skin of the character. He's a visionary and I love working with him. I have to work hard on my Tamil and Hindi, which I've been trying to learn for a while now. I worked a lot on my body language," the Thanga Magan actress told the leading daily.
Amy was in Bangalore to walk the ramp for Ramesh Dembla.
"I've come to Bengaluru a couple of times. I was here shooting for my debut Tamil film Madarasapattinam and love the weather and the people here," she has said.
Amy is an animal lover and loves to spend time with her pets when she is not at work.
"When I'm not shooting I like to spend time with friends and family. I love my pets and I'm a big animal lover. I also love outdoors and enjoy the nature and countryside. I spend half a month in Mumbai or Chennai and the other half in London, America and Europe," the 24-year-old actress has said.