- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
Superstar Rajinikanth suffered a minor injury on the sets of his upcoming Tamil science-fiction action-thriller 2.0 here. According to a source, he fell and hurt one of his knees.
The incident occurred on late Saturday evening.
"Rajinikanth fell while filming a crucial scene and hurt one of his knees. He was taken to Chettinad hospital where the superstar underwent treatment for about half an hour. Later, he returned home," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Multiple sources have confirmed the superstar is absolutely fine.
In a video released by Rajinikanth's manager Riaz K Ahmed on his Twitter page, he is seen exiting his caravan, waving at fans and then entering his car.
Directed by Shankar, the film is being made on a lavish budget of Rs 400 crore. It also stars Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Sudhanshu Pandey and Adil Hussain in important roles.
The first official poster of the film was released recently, during a grand function, which was held in Mumbai. Enthiran 2.0 is expected to hit the theatres during the Diwali season of 2017.