- Mersal Achieves Two Rare Feats!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala Overtakes Kabali!
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Thalaivar 161: This Rajinikanth-Pa.Ranjith Movie Will Start Rolling Soon
- STUNNING! Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Unseats The Record Of Kabali & Dangal At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Bahubali 2: The Conclusion: Will The Film Break The Great Father's Record At KBO?
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
Even as producer 'Kalaipuli' S Thanu is determined not to give away the release date of superstar Rajinikanth's Kabali without being absolutely sure about it, the Malay version of the film has its release date locked, it seems.
According to a report, distributors in Malaysia are busy promoting the film through banners and posters. Interestingly, it is said that the Malay version of the movie will hit theatres on July 29, according to the promotional banners and posters.
Since most of the film was captured in Malaysia, fans and movie goers there were excited about the project right from the word go. This encouraged the makers to dub the movie in Malay, making Kabali the first ever Tamil film to be dubbed in the foreign language.
Distributors from the remaining parts of the world were informed that the movie will release on 22nd of this month. However, the official release date will be announced only after the film gets certified by the Censor Board, it is said.
The team of Kabali also awaits the return of Rajinikanth from the USA, where he is currently holidaying with his family. The Lingaa star is expected to be present here during the release of Kabali.
It is also said that the film will be watched by the CBFC committee members before the end of this week. Fans and movie buffs will be hoping for producer Thanu to make the much awaited announcement, once the Pa Ranjith directorial gets certified.
Also starring Winston Chao, Radhika Apte, Rosyam Nor, Dhansika, Dinesh, Kishore and John Vijay in important roles, the film has its music composed by Santhosh Narayanan.
While the camera has been cranked by G Murali, Praveen KL has edited the film. The total run time of the movie is said to be around 2 hours 30 minutes.