- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
- Dhanush To Start Shooting Maari 2 Soon!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
Both Dhanush and Selvaraghavan are well-known personalities in Tamil cinema today. But the two did not have it easy before they became famous, even though they hailed from a popular family.
Their father Kasthuri Raja was an admired film-maker alright, but it was time for his sons to take over. Though Selvaraghavan had everything in place to helm his first film, it is said that no producer came forward to bankroll the project.
According to a report, Selvaraghavan's lack of experience was cited as the reason by many producers for not funding his first movie.
Without any other option, Kasthuri Raja had to direct Thulluvadho Ilamai, a script allegedly conceived by Selvaraghavan. What more, it is even said that Selvaraghavan was the one who directed the film but ended up giving the credit to his father just to keep the producers happy.
Post Thulluvadho Ilamai, a film in which Dhanush was forced to act by his brother (Dhanush wasn't comfortable facing the camera back then), Selvaraghavan officially directed his first movie, Kadhal Kondein.