- 24AM Studios' Nivin Pauly-Prabhu Radhakrishnan Movie Starts Rolling!
- 24AM Studios Enters Its Third Year!
- Rise & Rise Of Sivakarthikeyan
- Sivakarthikeyan Is The Main Reason For Remo’s Success; He Is Next To MGR, Rajini & Vijay!
- Pulimurugan's Box Office Roar, Thoppil Joppan's Good Opening And Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Sivakarthikeyan Is All Praises For Mohanlal!
The trailer of Sivakarthikeyan-starrer Tamil romantic-comedy Remo, which was unveiled on Monday (September 19), has clocked over a Million views in less than 24 hours. The film is gearing up for worldwide release on October 7.
As of Tuesday (September 20), the trailer has registered 1.2 Million views on YouTube.
Going by the trailer, it is learnt that Sivakarthikeyan plays an aspiring actor and in a bid to impress a director, he dons the avatar of a nurse.
Directed by debutant Bakkiyaraj Kannan, the film reportedly features Sivakarthikeyan as a nurse for nearly 60 percent of its running time.
Also starring Keerthy Suresh and Sathish, the film has cinematography by PC Sreeram and Oscar-winning Resul Pookutty as sound designer.
Bankrolled by RD Raja under 24AM Studios, the trailer of Remo has heightened the anticipation among fans and moviegoers.
Stay tuned for further updates.