- IN PICS! Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Reception Turns Out To Be A Star-Studded One!
- IN PICS: Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Ruth Prabhu Enter Wedlock
- ChaiSam Wedding: The Celebrations Kick-Start
- Vijay 61 First Look Out! Thalapathy Vijay’s Mersal Mode On!
- Vijay-Atlee Film Gets A Catchy Title From The Yesteryear
- Mollywood Retake: What If Suriya's 24 Is Remade In Malayalam?
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
Samantha, the actress who recently confirmed her relationship with actor Naga Chaitanya, has reportedly gone a step further for her impending marriage. According to some unconfirmed reports, Samantha recently converted to Hinduism.
The pictures, which are said to be clicked during the rituals, have been going viral on the social media. Naga Chaitanya's father, senior actor Nagarjuna was also present at the ceremony, which was reportedly held in Hyderabad.
If the reports are to be believed, Samantha converted to Hinduism, as the Akkineni family wants a traditional Hindu ceremony. The couple is also planning to have a Christian wedding ceremony, which will be held in Chennai.
Recently, Samantha had confirmed that she is dating Naga Chaitanya and is planning to tie the knot soon, in the exclusive interview given to IB Times. However, the actress hasn't confirmed her religious conversion yet.
According to Samantha, both hers and Naga Chaitanya's parents are supportive of their relationship. She revealed that Chaitanya has been her best friend and the stability of her tumultuous life, from the beginning of their careers.
The actress also revealed that they are not planning to tie the knot in 2016. Samantha confirmed that the wedding date will be announced three months prior to the wedding. Stay tuned to Filmibeat for more updates.