- WHAT! Sarathkumar Is Not Yet A Part Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Sarathkumar Turns Villain For Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India
- Raadika Lashes Out At Vishal & Karthi For Suspending Sarathkumar
- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- From Sivaji Ganesan To Arya: Popular Tamil Actors Who Acted In Malayalam Films!
Actor-turned-politician Sarathkumar has been admitted at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, after suffering from chest pain, according to reports.
It is said that the 61-year-old multifaceted celebrity, complained of uneasiness and pain in his torso, before being hospitalized, earlier today (June 23).
Doctors, who have been treating him, have said his health has improved considerably and that he will be discharged soon, says a report.
Sarathkumar, who started his acting career by embracing negative roles, went on to become one of the leading heroes of Tamil cinema, before becoming the President of 'Nadigar Sangam' (Actors' Association).
He is also known for his stint in politics and has his own political party, All India Samathuva Makkal Katchi (AISMK).
He married actress Raadhika in 2001 after his marriage with his first wife Chaya dissolved.
We wish Sarathkumar a speedy recovery.
Also Read: Should Rajinikanth Continue Playing His Age After '2.o'?