- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Dil Raju Backs Out Of Bharateeyudu
- Oh No! 2.O’s Release Pushed To April 13?
- IN PICS! 2.O’s Audio Extravaganza!
- Pictures! Superstar Rajinikanth Heads To Dubai For 2.0 Audio Launch!
- 2.O Audio Launch: Some Jaw-dropping Updates!
The shooting of superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming film 2.0 is happening at a brisk rate as the team is focused on delivering the end product by 2017, as requested by the film's production company, Lyca.
After canning some important sequences at a huge set erected in the outskirts of Chennai, the team of India's costliest film has moved on to Delhi, according to the latest report.
It is said that Shankar and his line-up will be stationed there for the next 40 days. Currently, they are shooting at a stadium in India's capital city.
Going by this piece of information, it can be safely said that 2.0 will have a scene shot at a stadium. Interestingly, Vikram's Anniyan had housed a scene and an important one at that, that was shot at a stadium.
Is Shankar planning something similar for his upcoming sci-fi thriller as well? Well, it's too soon to comment. But what we can comment on though, is the hype surrounding this project, which is growing steadily with each passing day.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Also Read: 'Kadhalum Kadandhu Pogum' Movie Review & Rating: This Remake Too Shall Pass!