- Kamal Speaks Against Caste, Gets Trolled Because Of Shruti's 'Iyengar' Remark
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shruti To Join Kamal Haasan On The Show
- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- Shruti Haasan To Team Up With Nani For Jersey?
- Balupu Co-Stars Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan Set To Reunite For Amar Akbar Anthony
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Shruti Haasan Gets INTIMATE With Boyfriend Inside Her Car [Viral Pictures]
- Heavy Metal & Lingerie! Lady Evil's Metal Merch Collection Is Out Of This World!
- Behen Hogi Teri Movie Review: A Mixture Of Confusion & Light Hearted Mindless Comedy!
- Dani Divine Is The HOTTEST Metalhead Chick We've Ever Seen! View Pictures
- HATERS BEWARE! Shruti Haasan REACTS To Reports Of Her Lip Job & Her Answer Does Make A Lot Of Sense
- Meet Angelika Satarial, Russian Black Metal's Hot Topless Drummer!
- Meet Wacken Open Air's Hottest Female Metalhead Kikki!
Recently, social media and news channels were abuzz with reports claiming that actress Shruti Haasan had a fight with Gautami Tadimalla over her costumes for the upcoming film Sabash Naidu, being directed by Kamal Haasan.
Gautami was brought on board the project as a costume designer and stylist.
Shruti seems to have made some changes to the costumes as she has spent some of her years in Los Angeles. Also, her own distinctive sense of style came to the fore while helping Gautami design clothes for her, the spokesperson added.
Relationship With Gautami
Commenting on Shruti's relationship with Gautami, an industry source said: "Shruti and Gautami have always shared a good equation." The source declared the reports as baseless rumors.
"Shruti and her dad share a very lovely and open relationship thanks to which Shruti has been very welcoming of Gautami into their little family," the source said.
Shruti's Chemistry With Gautami
"Gautami was present in Chennai for Shruti's birthday bash as well and their comfortable chemistry was there for all to see," the source added in the statement.
Sabhash Naidu has been facing some issue or the other since its commencement early this year. After director Rajeev Kumar suffered Lyme disease, Kamal, who took over, injured his leg during the shoot.
Next Schedule In Vizag
Meanwhile, Kamal Haasan is said to be recuperating well and the next shooting schedule will start from the second week of September in Vishakapatnam.
Owing to the unfortunate injury and other mishaps that's been happening around the project, the team of Sabhash Naidu may not be able to release the film this year, as reported earlier. Perhaps, it will hit the screen early next year.
Denying the reports, Shruti Haasan's spokesperson has said that the 30-year-old actress never had a disagreement with Gautami over the costumes of the upcoming trilingual.
"Her role in her father's film is that of a young, feisty girl who's grown up in Los Angeles, who uses fashion as an expression of her quirky and devil may care attitude.
Keeping this brief in mind, Gautami brought in a set of clothes for Shruti when the look test was happening in the pre production stage," Shruti's spokesperson said in a statement.
It is said that based on the feedback given to the stylist, the core team mutually felt the look needed to be changed.
"The specific feedback was shared with Gautami, who being a thorough professional understood and brought in a new lot of clothes which seemed to work better," read the statement.
Continue reading the story in the slides above: