- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Kee Audio Launch Controversy
- Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara Duo Ready To Enthral Again!
- When Vijay Sethupathi Turned Emotional!
- WORTH THE RISK? Shahrukh Khan Might Not Remake R. Madhavan's Vikram Vedha For This Reason
- INTERESTING! Vijay Sethupathi Was Initially Approached For This Mohanlal Movie!
Recently AGS Entertainment, a popular production company, confirmed that cinematographer-turned-director KV Anand's next, featuring Vijay Sethupathi and T Rajendar will be bankrolled by them.
"#Ags18 will be with our favourite director @anavenkat the phenomenally talented #VijaySethupathi and The one and only #TR sir Super excited," Archana Kalpathi, the CEO of AGS Cinemas posted on her social networking page.
Soon, the news was confirmed by KV Anand as well, he said, "Signed a film with AghoramGaneshSuresh AGS. Excited to work with TR Sir & VijaySethupathi, @sureshsubha @KabilanVai @archanakalpathi."
With two talented performers already on board, KV Anand and his team are on the verge of finalizing the complete cast and crew of the movie.
Interestingly, speculations regarding T Rajendar's role is on the rise with some claiming that the versatile actor may play a negative character in the film.
Known for dishing out commercial hits by making use of eccentric subjects, KV Anand's portrayal of TR in a negative role will be watched with keen interest, should the hearsay turn out to be true.