- Sai Dhansika Finally Opens Up On TR Controversy
- T Rajendar-Dhanshika Controversy: Vishal Speaks Up
- Puli Songs Review And Highlights From The Audio Launch Event (T. Rajendar's Special Speech)
- SHOCKER: T.R Pressurizes Pandiraj To Complete Idhu Namma Aalu Without Giving Him The Money?
- Highlights Of The Week: Sona's Complaint Against Venkat Prabhu, Khushboo's Threat To A Director!
- TR Wants 1 Crore Rupees For Using His Dialogues In The Song 'Dandanakka' From Romeo Juliet
Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty says meeting actor, writer, composer and film-maker T Rajendar was truly moving. He considers the veteran as the original balladeer of Tamil filmdom.
"Happened to meet the original ballard of Tamil cinema director T Rajendher. I'm so moved by him, uninhibited mark of a true talent," Resul wrote on his official Twitter page on Tuesday (September 20).
Having started his career as an actor, writer and composer with 1980 Tamil film Oru Thalai Ragam, Rajendar went on to star in nearly 50 films over a career spanning two decades.
"A sense of burning passion in him more like in the folk tradition, his songs and monologues are still a sensation for me," he wrote, and added that it was humbling to know AR Rahman and Sivamani (percussionist) were Rajendar's music companions in those times.
TR, as he is fondly called, is currently busy shooting for a yet-untitled KV Anand Tamil directorial.