- Tik Tik Tik Box Office Update: Jayam Ravi's Film Has A Solid First Week
- Tik Tik Tik Box Office Collections: Jayam Ravi's Film Sets The Chennai BO On Fire
- Tik Tik Tik Day 1 Collections: Jayam Ravi’s Film Opens On A Decent Note At The Box Office
- Tik Tik Tik Review: Forgive The Minor Shortcomings & You Are In For An Extravagant Experience!
- Tik Tik Tik Box Office Preview: Will Jayam Ravi's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Jayam Ravi’s Next Movie Gets A Title!
Popular Tamil zombie thriller Miruthan was screened at the Neuchatel International Fantastic Film Festival (NIFFF) in Switzerland, but the audience laughed and "hooted the loudest" when they saw smoking disclaimer in the film, film-maker Anurag Kashyap, who attended it, said.
The Jayam Ravi and Lakshmi Menon-starrer was screened at the 17th Swiss film festival, read a statement on the festival's official website.
Hindi film-maker Anurag Kashyap, whose latest film Raman Raghav 2.0 had its Swiss premiere on Monday (July 4), took to his social media page to share the response that Miruthan received during its screening.
"Film festival in Switzerland showing the Tamil Zombie movie, 'Miruthan'. Guess where they laughed, hooted the loudest? Smoking disclaimers," Kashyap tweeted.
Directed by Shakti Soundar Rajan, Miruthan was bankrolled by S Michael Rayappan. It was claimed that the film was Tamil cinema's first attempt to dish out a thriller in the zombie genre, which is more popular in Western countries.