- Billa 2 Completes 6 Years, Here's Why The Ajith Kumar Starrer Is A Gem Of A Film
- When Vineeth Sreenivasan Met Mone Other Than Thala Ajith!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Ajith Colours His Hair! Is This The Actor’s Look In Viswasam?
- This Is Ajith’s Next Movie Post Viswasam!
- Nivin Pauly To Team Up With Thala Ajith In Viswasam?
- Will Vijay, Ajith And Suriya Battle At The Box Office?
- Thala 58: Title Of Ajith's Next Film Announced!
- When Mersal Smashed YouTube Records!
- Thala Ajith To Take A Break Before His Next Movie
- Vivegam Box Office (Day 1): The Best Ever Opening For An Ajith Kumar Starrer At Kerala Box Office!
- Vivegam Box Office: Will Thala Ajith Reign Supreme At Kerala Box Office?
The team of 'Thala 57', which began its European voyage last month, is currently stationed in Austria at the picturesque city Carinthia.
An action sequence involving a helicopter is reportedly being canned and Thala Ajith was spotted wearing a black outfit with all the necessary protective gears.
A Suave Interpol Agent
Ajith is seen wearing a black outfit, often used by FBI and interpol agents. A couple of foreign actors are seen in this photo. The entire team of 'Thala 57' are currently stationed at Carinthia.
Stunt & The Scenic
Stunt choreographer Silva is seen discussing with his associates. His stunts in Veeram and Yennai Arindhaal were appreciated by critics and fans alike.
Foreign Actors & Technicians
Many foreign actors and technicians were seen during the filming of the stunt scene. A helicopter too was used, according to the Austrian report.
Staying At The Mount
The entire crew of 'Thala 57' is reportedly staying at The Mount hotel in Carinthia. It is said that as much as 35 rooms have been booked by the team.
The Scenic Beauty Of Carinthia
Situated within the Eastern Alps, Carinthia is famous for its mountains and lakes. The team might probably film a song sequence as well in Austria, before heading to the next shooting location.
Siva's Third Film With Ajith
Produced by Sathya Jyothi Films, the yet untitled movie is being directed by Siva, who had earlier helmed Veeram and Vedalam. While Kajal Aggarwal plays Ajith's wife, Akshara Haasan will be seen playing the star actor's colleague.
If speculations are to be believed, 'Thala 57' will hit the screen for Pongal next year. It is said that the movie might have a box office clash with 'Vijay 60'.
According to Austrian newspapers, around 100 technicians had gathered at the shooting spot including many foreign actors and technicians. The entire stunt was choreographed by Silva, who had earlier worked in films like Veeram, Yennai Arindhaal and Vedalam.
The report also had some fantastic things to say about the Mankatha actor. Calling Ajith the Sylvester Stallone of India, the report also compared his looks with George Clooney.
"Indian Sylvester Stallone to visit in Carinthia," was the headline used by one of the newspapers in Austria.
The report also praised Ajith for his massive fan following on and off social media. It also said that Ajith almost resembled a suave FBI agent.
Ajith is said to be playing an interpol agent, whose assignment pertaining to a murder investigation leads him to different parts of Europe.
Continue reading the story in the slides above (with pictures clicked at the shooting spot)