- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
The first shooting schedule of actor Ajith Kumar's upcoming film 'Thala 57' also being referred as 'AK 57' will begin in Bulgaria.
According to reports, the first schedule will go on for 40 days, in which important sequences will be shot with the main cast facing the camera.
Actress Kajal Aggarwal will most probably play the female lead while rest of the cast, including the second female lead and antagonist are yet to be finalized.
Tipped to be a spy thriller set against the backdrop of Europe, the yet untitled film might have Ajith playing dual role.
Meanwhile, Anirudh Ravichander who will be composing tunes for the film, has already completed a song, it is said.
To be bankrolled by Sathya Jyothi Films and directed by Siva, the film is expected to be a complete entertainer, aimed at Ajith's huge fan base.
Interestingly, Akshara Haasan was rumoured to have brought on board the project. However, official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.