- Awe Movie Review: An ‘Awe’some Experience!
- What Is Regina Cassandra's Role In The Movie, Kurukshetra?
- Maanagaram Movie Review
- IN PICS: Regina Cassandra Opens Up About Her Controversial Dress At IIFA Utsavam
- Many Advised Me Against Acting In A Selvaraghavan Film: Regina Cassandra
- Regina Cassandra On Her Role In Selvaraghavan's 'Nenjam Marappathillai'
In one of her latest interviews, actress Regina Cassandra has said, she once faked her own pregnancy just to get her hands on a dessert at the middle of a night.
"It happened last year in Bangalore. It was around 12 in the night, and all of a sudden I was craving mishti doi. I found a place that was open, but since the shopkeeper was shutting down the shop by the time I had reached, he refused to give me. I lied to him saying that I was pregnant. I even told him that God will bless him if he helps a pregnant woman," she told Times of India.
She has also said that her friends were terrified that a rumour about her pregnancy might spread after the incident.
"My friends were shocked and worried if the shopkeeper might tell someone that Regina is pregnant. Fortunately, nothing like that happened. My mom has many such stories to tell about me. I have done so many crazy things in life and I will continue doing it," the actress, who will be seen in Selvaraghavan's Nenjam Marappathillai, has said.
Also Read: 'Uriyadi' Struggling To Stay In Cinema Halls, Vijay Pens An Emotional Letter