- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Amala Paul's Character Sketch Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Character Sketch Goes Viral!
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni To Start Rolling In September!
- Nivin Pauly & Amala Paul Are Back Together!
According to the latest buzz, actress Amala Paul has been unofficially banned from Kollywood, which would now earn her no more films in the Tamil film industry!
It is said that AL Vijay's father Alagappan is behind the ban Amala is facing right now. Being an influential person, Alagappan is said to be calling the shots, according to a report.
AL Vijay's Family Not Happy With Amala
Initially, it was reported that AL Vijay's family wasn't happy with Amala Paul's 'friendship' with some of the young actors of Kollywood and that led to the actress's divorce.
According to Alagappan, the actress wasn't paying heed to Vijay or the elders of the family. Both her husband and in-laws were not happy with Amala's decision to be active in films, especially Kollywood.
It was reported that Vijay wanted Amala to spend more time, taking care of the needs of his family. After an argument, Amala was said to have agreed to lessen the number of films she signs up.
According to sources close to the couple, Vijay and his family were disappointed with the actress' ignorance towards Vijay's family. Differences in lifestyles too, had created issues in their married life.
Amala's Mother Played A Role?
It was also said that Amala's mother Ancy Paul was not happy with the actress's marriage. It is said that Ancy wanted Amala to focus on her career and thus was instrumental in her divorce with Vijay.
Amala has signed up for the Kannada remake of Dhanush's Vellaiyilla Patthathari, in which she will be reprising her role. The actress might now sign up more Kannada and Malayalam movies.
Few days back, it was reported that Amala would feature in Dhanush's Vada Chennai, which is being directed by National Award recipient Vetrimaaran.
But now, a speculation has it that the Vellaiyilla Pattathari actress is no more a part of the project. It is not yet clear whether Amala plays the leading lady in Vada Chennai.
Meanwhile, rumours are rife that the reason behind Amala's break-up with Vijay was her alleged night out with a young Tamil producer.
According to a report, Vijay was upset with Amala's alleged friendship with a producer and that their relationship took an unfortunate turn when the actress spent a night out with the producer in question.
Check out the slides above for the entire divorce saga of Amala Paul & AL Vijay: