- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
- Before Sketch: Box Office Analysis Of Vikram's Previous 5 Movies!
- Mohanlal Has An Interesting Connection With Vikram's Sketch!
- DISAPPOINTING! Chiyaan Vikram Is Not A Part Of Biju Menon’s Rosapoo!
- BIG BATTLE! Mammootty To Fight It Out With Vikram & Suriya At The Box Office?
- MLA Review: Follows A Routine Template!
'Chiyaan' Vikram will be seen romancing Kajal Aggarwal for the first time in his upcoming film Garuda. The movie, which is to be directed by Thiru of Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai fame, will go on floors from April.
Interestingly, the director has roped in Hindi actor Mahesh Manjrekar to play the movie's main antagonist.
Talking to a leading English daily, Thiru has said, "I felt that his personality will suit the villain character that I have conceived. He will be flying down to Chennai for the first day's shoot. Art director Maya Pandi, who had worked in Kanithan, has erected a huge set of a factory on a 100-acre land near Sriperumbudur for this."
Mahesh Manjrekar, who made his Tamil acting debut in Thala Ajith's Arrambam, is also a well-known film-maker. He has directed and produced many films in Hindi, Bengali and Marathi languages.
Garuda, which is speculated to be an action thriller, will have its cinematography cranked by Richard M Nathan. A newcomer named Kirinth will compose music, while Silverline Film Factory will bankroll the project.
After completing the film's first shooting schedule at Sriperumbudur, the team will reportedly move on to locales like Pollachi, Ahmedabad and Lucknow. Garuda will mostly be filmed in the United Arab Emirates, according to a report.
The team is also working hard to device a brand new look for the Iru Mugan star. "We are working on some interesting looks for Vikram," Thiru has said.
Also Read: Hot Update: Adah Sharma Is Simbu's Ex-Lover!