- Applying Eucalyptus Oil & Salt Was A Part Of Playing Ghost: Vishakha Singh
- Vishakha Singh Braved Leaches & Snakes While Playing A Ghost: 'Bayam Oru Payanam' Director
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly, Kunchacko Boban & Narain In Motorcycle Diaries
- Subramaniapuram Actress Swati Reddy's Reply To Her Fan's Rude Comment Makes Him Delete His Account!
- Trisha Sings Praises To Vishakha Singh For That Bold Reply
- Vulgar Comments On FB: Vishakha Singh Opens Up About The Incident
Vishakha Singh, who was last seen in Vaaliba Raja will enter wedlock with her long term boyfriend Vikrant next year, according to sources close to the actress.
Her relationship with Vikrant was made public when the Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya girl took to her social media page to wish him on his birthday.
"Time to embarrass this wonderful man, the wind beneath my wings. He hates mushy! So, with much restrain , I am going to keep it simple. Vikrant Rao I think once in our lifetime we must put up something of ours on FB and break the pact;) First round before we actually put our names on each other's passports! Yes? Happy Birthday !!" (sic), she had posted.
Speaking to a leading daily, a source close to Vishakha has revealed that the couple have been dating for a long time now.
"Her Facebook profile says she is in a relationship, so it was not something that she hid all along. Vikrant is a wonderful guy, and Vishakha has known him for 14 years now. He was actually her brother's friend, and the two families have been friends for years. He was working as a marketing head with an airlines company, but he works at the Coliseum in Rome now. He is pursuing archeology," the source has said.
When asked about her marriage, the source has added, "Not yet. They will be getting married only sometime next year."
On movies front, the 30-year-old actress will be seen in a horror flick, titled Bayam Oru Payanam, in which she plays a ghost.
"Our search for a heroine who plays the ghost was very long until we decided upon Vishakha Singh. Her transformation into the given role in no time speaks volume about her professionalism," the movie's director Manisharma had said.
Also Read: Ilayathalapathy Vijay To Embrace Tirunelveli Slang & New Looks For His Next!