- Fans Of 'Saw' Invested In 'Sadhuram 2': Director Sumanth Radhakrishnan
- If 'Subramaniapuram' Had Been Sent To Film Festivals, It Would've Done Better Than My Films: Anurag
- Actress Ranya Rao Thinks Tamil Cinema Is The Best In Our Country?
- Nayantara's Friend Turns Leading Lady!
- Sshivada Nair Is Excited About Her Upcoming Films
- Angana Roy's Brush With Action & Ballet In '7 Naatkal'
Upcoming Tamil film Veruli, which is currently under production, will be on the lines of superhit movie Engaeyum Eppothum, which emphasized on road safety.
The film, which is being helmed by debutant Amudhavanan, stars Abishek, Ravi Prakash and newcomer Archana in prominent roles.
In an interview to Times of India, Abishek has opened up about the film. "It is a suspense thriller and I play the role of an inspector. Ravi plays an army officer and there is a new girl from Bengaluru, named Archana who will play the role of a reporter. The film is directed by Amudhavanan, who has previously made several short films."
Talking about the movie's plot, Abishek has said, "The film revolves around an accident that we investigate. Road safety is one of the things that we ignore and the film shows you how important it is in our daily life."
Director M Saravanan, who made a successful debut through Engaeyum Eppothum, had woven the story beautifully while stressing on the importance of road safety. Can Amudhavanan make use of the intriguing subject to come up with a winner? Let's wait and watch.
Also Read: Hotness Alert: Actress Subiksha Is Back After 2 Years & She Gets Busy Straightaway!