- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's upcoming yet untitled film, which is being referred as 'Vijay 60', gets a third heroine, much to the delight of fans.
According to the latest report, Bengali actress Papri Ghosh, who made her Tamil acting debut with SA Chandrasekhar directed Touring Talkies, has bagged an important role in 'Vijay 60'.
Keerthi Suresh and Aparna Vinod are already on board the project.
It is said that the model-turned-actress will play YG Mahendra's daughter in the movie. YG Mahendra will be seen playing Vijay's boss.
Papri will shoot for a few combination scenes with Vijay and Keerthi Suresh. What more, she will also appear in one of the songs in the movie.
Being directed by Bharathan of Azhagiya Tamil Magan fame, 'Vijay 60' is produced by Bharathi of Vijaya Productions.
While Santhosh Narayanan is composing the tunes for the movie, M Sukumar is handling the camera and Praveen KL has been brought on board to take care of the editing bit.