- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
- Aruvi Producer Apologises To Thalapathy Vijay Fans!
Film-maker Sundar C had earlier promised that his upcoming trilingual historical film will have a fantastic star cast spanning all three film industries (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi).
Now, a report has it that Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu have been approached to be a part of the mega budget project.
If everything goes as per plans, we may get to see Vijay and Mahesh Babu working on the same film for the first time ever.
If brought on board, Vijay will be seen playing the lead in the Tamil version, while Mahesh will be the lead actor in the Telugu version of the movie.
With world-class technicians like Sabu Cyril (art director), Kamala Kannan (VFX supervisor) and 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman already signed in, the project is all set to get bigger and better.
Sundar had said it would take at least a couple of years to complete the film.
"Since a project like this demands lot of concentration and work, it will take 2 years to complete the film. We have already begun the CG works in countries like USA, UK and Denmark. Also, I will not commit myself to any other project until I complete this," the Aambala director had said.