- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Speaking at the audio launch function of Theri, Ilayathalapathy Vijay came up with a couple of advices to his fans, after thanking the entire crew of Theri for successfully churning out a good action entertainer.
But little did he know that his speech itself would go on to become a comedy entertainer for thousands of movie buffs with keenness to spot mistakes.
Though his intention was to inspire his fans through a couple of stories, he got his facts all wrong, giving tweeples and other social media users a chance to troll him online.
While narrating an incident from the life of Mao Zedong, a Chinese Communist revolutionary and the founding father of the People's Republic of China, Vijay referred him as a former Russian leader.
Though the audience present inside the arena were kind enough not to react to his obvious blunder, people outside Sathyam Cinemas did not take long to post the funny mix-up on various social media networks.
Also Read: Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' Update: Release Date, New Posters & More!