- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's father SA Chandrasekhar slipped and fell at a resort in Kumarakom on Wednesday (August 24) and had to immediately undergo a surgery at a private hospital here in Kerala.
Chandrasekhar, a popular producer and director, was at the tourist destination of Kumarakom as part of discussion for an upcoming project.
The incident occurred on Wednesday morning. Chandrasekhar slipped and fell in a toilet, suffering head and back injuries, hospital sources said.
He was immediately rushed to a hospital by two assistant directors and the doctors conducted a surgery. The doctors have advised him a week's rest and said that he is recovering well and there is no need for any concern, the source added.
Doctors have said that an emergency surgery on his neck had to be performed and that the 71-year-old film-maker will be discharged soon from the hospital.
Stay tuned for further updates.