- Why Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi & Others Skipped The 65th Filmfare Awards South 2018!
- With Junga Mania Setting In, Here's A Look At 5 Vijay Sethupathi Films We Are Dying To Watch
- Junga Trailer Review: Vijay Sethupathi Dazzles In Gangster Avatar
- Vijay Awards 2018: Nayanthara And Vijay Sethupathi Bag Top Honours
- Vijay Sethupathi Signed The Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Without Listening To The Script
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
Vijay Sethupathi is on a roll with back-to-back hits. His next release Dharma Durai too, has created a lot of expectation among fans and movie goers.
In one of his latest interviews, the Naanum Rowdythaan actor has opened up about the film.
"'Dharmadurai' will be an emotional, romantic roller-coaster. It is about how a man falls in love with three women at different stages of his life.
The story also revolves around the emotional bonding between a mother and son. Overall, 'Dharmadurai' will not fail to impress the family audience," he told DTNext.
It is worth mentioning that Cheran's Autograph too, is about the protagonist falling in love with three women at different stages of his life. Will Dharmadurai remind the audience of Autograph? Only time will tell.
Meanwhile, Vijay has also spoken about the competition within the industry.
"I have zero ego when it comes to success. I never had this attitude of pulling down others and climbing to the top. I am doubly happy when my contemporary's movie also become a box-office success. That is who I am and how I will always be," he has said.