- Jackie Shroff On Sridevi: I Was Always In Awe Of Her!
- SHOCKING! Madhuri Dixit's Ex Manager REVEALS Her Affair With Sanjay Dutt Was Fabricated By Producers
- She Hits Back! Tiger Shroff's Mother Ayesha Reacts To RGV's Cheap Comments; Compares Him To A Dog!
- EKDUM JHAKAAS: This Throwback Pic Of Anil Kapoor & Jackie Shroff Will Make You LAUGH LOUD!
- Jackie Shroff On RGV's Nasty Comment On Tiger: I Will Not Fight Him For Calling My Son A Bikini Babe
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
Veteran actor Jackie Shroff, who was last seen in superstar Rajinikanth's Kochadaiyaan, wonders why Tamil film-makers are not approaching him often.
"I wonder why Tamil film-makers are not approaching me often to act in films here. After 'Aaranya Kaandam', Rajinikanth called me to act in 'Kochadaiiyaan', but that was it," he has said, speaking to a leading daily.
Jackie is currently in Chennai, shooting for producer CV Kumar's directorial debut, which has been titled as Mayavan.
The film, which has Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi in the lead, has Jackie playing an armyman.
"I'm an army guy but there is a twist to the role with a lovely shade of grey," the 59-year-old actor has said.
It was because of Aaranya Kaandam, the film which had earned him accolades, he managed to bag this particular role.
"The makers reached out to me through him (Thiagarajan Kumararaja, director of 'Aaranya Kaandam'), and I took it up because my director had recommended me," Jackie Shroff has said.
Also Read: Vignesh Shivan Clarifies Doubts On His 'Remo' Speech, Writes A Letter To Simbu Fans!