- JUST IN: First Look Of Sanjay Dutt & Manisha Koirala Starrer Prassthanam!
- When Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Made Jackie Shroff Believe That He’s A Famous Star
- Jackie Shroff On 'Lakhan' Anil's Daughter Sonam Kapoor's Wedding: 'If Ram Won't Go Then Who Would?'
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Karma Is A Bi*ch: Style Actor Sahil Khan SLAMS Tiger Shroff's Mom Ayesha Shroff Over CDR Case
- Jackie Shroff On Sridevi: I Was Always In Awe Of Her!
Veteran actor Jackie Shroff, who was last seen in superstar Rajinikanth's Kochadaiyaan, wonders why Tamil film-makers are not approaching him often.
"I wonder why Tamil film-makers are not approaching me often to act in films here. After 'Aaranya Kaandam', Rajinikanth called me to act in 'Kochadaiiyaan', but that was it," he has said, speaking to a leading daily.
Jackie is currently in Chennai, shooting for producer CV Kumar's directorial debut, which has been titled as Mayavan.
The film, which has Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi in the lead, has Jackie playing an armyman.
"I'm an army guy but there is a twist to the role with a lovely shade of grey," the 59-year-old actor has said.
It was because of Aaranya Kaandam, the film which had earned him accolades, he managed to bag this particular role.
"The makers reached out to me through him (Thiagarajan Kumararaja, director of 'Aaranya Kaandam'), and I took it up because my director had recommended me," Jackie Shroff has said.
Also Read: Vignesh Shivan Clarifies Doubts On His 'Remo' Speech, Writes A Letter To Simbu Fans!