- Nayanthara In Love Action Drama: More About Her Role In The Movie!
- Nivin Pauly To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For The First Time?
- Nivin Pauly-Nayanathara Team's Love Action Drama Strikes A Big Deal!
- Mohanlal Completes His Portions For Kayamkulam Kochunni & Here Is What Nivin Pauly Had To Say!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Update: Nora Fatehi To Feature In A Dance Number!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
The third production venture of 24AM Studios, the Nivin Pauly-Prabhu Radhakrishnan movie, will start rolling in February 2018. Producer D Raja himself, pens the script for the untitled movie. PC Sreeram, one of the most popular cinematographers of Indian Cinema, is the DOP.
The pre-production works of the movie commenced by the beginning of July. The project will mark the second Tamil outing of Nivin Pauly.
Director Prabhu Radhakrishnan began his career by directing the hit megaserial Kanaa Kaanum Kaalangal, for Vijay TV in 2006. It was a very popular serial of those times. He made his Tamil movie debut with the 2009-released project Pattalam.
Later, he directed a Malayalam telefilm titled Doore in 2013 with Ananya in the lead role, for Mazhavil Manorama channel. Prabhu later directed the Sirikkathe promo song for D Raja's debut production venture Remo, featuring Sivakarthikeyan, Keerthy Suresh, and Anirudh Ravichander. The promo song was widely accepted by the audiences.
Now, the audiences and industry are eagerly waiting for Prabhu Radhakrishnan's Nivin Pauly starring multi-lingual movie. We wish Prabhu all the very best for his next directorial venture.