TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Veteran Tamil and South Indian actor Napolean, is taking a giant leap in his career. The actor, who is past 25 years in a career that saw him enact a wide variety of roles in different languages, is on the cusp of glory and has landed a role in Hollywood. Napolean has acted in the upcoming supernatural thriller Devil's Night: Dawn of the Nain Rouge, directed by Sam Logan Khaleghi.
Napolean, who has sizzled as protagonist and antagonist in more than hundred films is elated and said, "I've lived in Nashville (US) for the last few years, a friend there, Tel K Ganesan, was producing a Hollywood film and wanted me to be part of it. I was hesitant initially since I'm not too comfortable with English but they convinced me that I could pull it off."
Napolean plays a museum curator in the film and he has admitted that language was the biggest challenge. The film was done using live sound and it proved to be a bit difficult for the actor. But he has expressed his satisfaction in pulling off the role and is already in talks for another Hollywood film with the same team.