- Kaala Box Office Collection: Second Only To Kabali In Telugu Speaking Regions!
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
- Kaala Box Office Prediction: Will Rajinikanth's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Kaala Preview: 5 Reasons That Make This Rajinikanth Starrer A Must-watch
- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Before Nana Patekar In Kaala, These Actors Played Iconic Villains In Rajinikanth's Films
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- 5 Top On-screen Looks Of Kaala Star Rajinikanth That Prove He Is More Experimental Than You Think
- Mersal Achieves Two Rare Feats!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala Overtakes Kabali!
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Thalaivar 161: This Rajinikanth-Pa.Ranjith Movie Will Start Rolling Soon
In this age of technology, social media plays a dominant role in a movie's promotions and success. Gone are the days when the movie crew launched audio cassettes/CDs for audience consumption. Audio song with lyrical video getting released on YouTube is the latest trend. Similarly, a movie's teaser plays a vital part in getting the movie's details being etched into the minds of audience in a broader context.
The concept of movie teasers are creating a maximum outreach and have been successful in introducing the movie, cast/crew etc., to non native audience which only adds as an advantage for the makers.
Yes, one cannot deny the fact that fan wars and superiority establishment of a hero by the respective fan base are constantly adding up the statistical count of teasers. Either ways, it's a win-win situation for the makers and audience.
Let's check out the top 5 'Most Liked Teasers' along with its view count...
Carrying the legacy of part 1 & 2, the Singam franchise had to face a little challenge in pulling audience towards the social media. People automatically had the interest and curiosity to figure out as to what was new with the third part and that zoomed up the numbers. Of course, Suriya-Hari combo is also deemed as one of the most successful duos of K-Town.
This Thala Ajith Starrer movie which was released in 2015, started creating records even before the movie was released. Yes, the teaser was a sensation amongst his fans and it created records of sort in either ways. Therikka Vidalama dialogue and Ajith's masculine body sent the actor's fans tizzy which resulted in unconditional likes for the teaser.
Ilayathalapathy often create records in social media and this was not a herculean task for the actor. Vijay, who had earlier created massive records with his Theri, both at box office and in YouTube, conquered once again. But this time, the teaser received palpably mixed responses from the general audience. As a result, the teaser fell just short of Theri but surpassed the latter with the overall view count.
This Vijay-starrer, Atlee directorial venture became the first teaser to cross 200K and 300K Likes in South India. The teaser is way too impressive with many sharp frame cuts and run at a brisk pace. The BGM syncs with every frame and was indeed an instant connect with both the fans and neutral audience.
Probably the best teaser cut witnessed by the filmdom. The teaser created a massive sensation by bringing cinema lovers and industry to a standstill and enabling them to discuss only about one topic. The Big Daddy's makeover, his style, dialogue delivery and the background music made it not just the most liked teaser of India but as well the most viewed teaser. Thalaivaa's Kabali became the first South Indian Teaser to clock 20M, 25M and 30M views along with being the first ever teaser to hit 400K Likes.